Monday 12 April 2010

Beauty: Alethea Van Der Puije Quartey




I first spied uber beautiful Alethea Van Der Puije Quartey at a young fashion designers event [I also meet Eve Abena -the fabulous designer behind ‘All About Eve- Bespoke Couture’ at the same event]. I had just launched my ‘Other Models’ model agency and was truly blown away; –not just by Alethea’s natural exquisite beauty but by her small, 5’9 frame [perfect for high fashion]! I was there with a friend –we approached her and the rest was history –as they say. In high demand – Alethea juggled her studies [she was attending The University of Westminster and studying for BA Hons in Marketing Communications], modelling and went on to win Miss Ghana UK in 2006. Unfortunately my model agency suffered and by the end of 2008 I had to close the agency. I’m sure that Alethea -who is God fearing; incredibly intelligent, poised and destined for a life of fabulous success [you’ll know what I mean when you meet her in person] –is in the marketing/communications/PR industry –right now! Anyway, I hope to catch-up with Ms Van Der Puije Quartey soon -and will keep you posted on what she is up to -right now………x

No comments:

Post a Comment