Friday 21 January 2011

Some Hot Collabossssssss for you to enjoy…..….

‘I Need It’ by Tinny featuring Donaeo




**I still love this…….its probably the best collaboration I’ve heard so far….x


R2Bees featuring Wande Coal - Kiss Your Hand



**What can I say….R2Bees of Ghana -the best group in Africa and Wande Coal the hottest artist in Nigeria -right now, what’s not to Love? Note, look out for model Naomi Antiede Ni Lartey who was voted one of Ghana Rising’s 2010 Most Beautiful Women of Ghanaian Origin (http://ghanarising.blogspot.com/2010/04/most-beautiful-women-of-ghanaian-origin.html) -wearing a beautiful purple dress with her friend at the beginning of the video looking as amazing as always…xx


Swagger Up by T-Wizzle featuring Quata and P Shaun



**I’ve had my beady eyes on Quata and his many incarnations over the years and T-Wizzle recently -so its good to see them together…….Enjoy GH-ers

No comments:

Post a Comment