Wednesday 22 June 2011

Congratulations to Harriet Kessie and Joseph Cudjoe who celebrated their 10th year of business in May 2011.




(Photos courtesy of Afrotherapy Salon)

Formally Harriet Kessie Hairdressing, Afrotherapy Salon -based in Edmonton, north London is one of the many successful businesses run by young Ghanaians in the UK. Celebrated by fans and publications alike, Harriet, Joseph and team Afrotherapy are at the top of their game –and Ghana Rising would like to take this opportunity to say well done to this successful team.


Afrotherapy Salon
235 Fore Street
London
N18 2TZ
Tel: 0208 3455621
http://www.afrotherapysalon.com/


Note, you can also buy the best in Afro-hair and beauty products including: Mizani, Joico, IMAN Cosmetics and much more from: http://www.afrotherapy.com/

1 comment:

  1. excited to see this here, Harriet use to be my hairdresser when i lived in edmonton a few years ago, i remember when i first walked in and she took time out to advise me about my hair as i had an awful homemade copper dye that destroyed my hair. Harriet gave me the biggest chop which was needed, thinking about it now she did me a favour as my hair was falling apart, i followed her instructions of regular treatments and since then my hair continues to grow strong

    Congratulations to Afrotherapy salon


    www.shadders.net

    ReplyDelete