Thursday 21 July 2011

Nana Kofi Acquah’s ......A Window on Ghana






(All Photographs courtesy Nana Kofi Acquah)


 I was on Facebook the other day when I stumbled across a new Ghanaian photographer who has most definitely been influenced by Nana Kofi Acquah’s style and verve of photography -and realised that I haven’t celebrated this great creative on Ghana Rising, so here goes… One of Ghana’s national treasures, Nana Kofi Acquah’s photographs are an eclectic mix of the: relevant, irrelevant, fashion shoots, society issues, the good-the-bad-and-the-ugly-and-beautiful of Ghana. You can check out his work, thoughts and style at: http://nanakofiacquah.blogspot.com/
 


1 comment:

  1. I only just saw this post :) Thanks for celebrating my work. I am proud to share with the world, the beautiful and strong people Ghana is made up of.

    ReplyDelete