Friday 18 May 2012

Award-winning Italian IL Florilegio Circus' tour at Efua Sutherland Children’s Park, Accra, has been extended until the 22nd -May- 2012

















If you needed any evidence that Ghana’s landed gentry, bourgeoning middle-class and expat community were having the time of their lives (whilst the rest of the world -economically speaking, -is in free-fall) -you need not look any further then the audiences at the IL Florilegio Circus -which has extended its stay in the Accra Metropolis until the 22nd -May- 2012…

I’m not a natural circus lover (sitting sooo close to tigers, snakes and crowns -I don’t know, I really don‘t know folks…) but my little man loves the idea, -kids do don’t they and I know a lot of you do -too. Anyway, I’ve been looking for photos of said show and troupe in Ghana for sometime, thus I’m ever sooo thankful to Ghana based photographer, Nana Kofi Acquah for these lovely images, he has truly captured its magic and the atmosphere looks great..  -I’m predicting that said troupe will be back in Ghana -soon, hopefully my little Jojo (and his father) will catch them -then…

For more info about the IL Florilegio Circus is in Ghana, visit:
https://www.facebook.com/IlFlorilegioCircusGhana

For more info about Nana Kofi Acquah visit: https://www.facebook.com/nanakofiacquah

***All photographs are Copyright of Nana Kofi Acquah…

No comments:

Post a Comment