Monday 25 June 2012

Want a puppy in Ghana? Check out the K9 Family….

Llasa Apsu pups for sale -$850 each


 

I don’t do dogs!!! I don't do dogs -full stop. I have family members that can’t live without 'man’s-best-friend' but I’m not one of them, -in fact I’m terrified of anything bigger than a Chihuahua!!!

Anyway if you’re relocating to Accra/Ghana and want a dog -check out K9 Family, -the dog breeders du jour of Accra. They are also the people behind the Accra dog show -and just held an event which I hear was very successful (my goodness Ghanaians have changed). Please note, they also have a dog trainers on their books..

For more info, you can call the K9 Family crew on 00 233 26 773 3128 or visit their Facebook page at:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/K9-Family-GhanaAccra-Dog-Show/195950487088718 -for a list of all their available dogs..

No comments:

Post a Comment