Sunday 19 August 2012

Fashion: Maame Yaa and Jojo Abot for Lem Daashi


 Maame Yaa


 Jojo Abot






 

“Love colour, prints and style? Lem Daashi is the brand for you! Our items are affordable and of great quality made to make you stand out. With a beautiful blend of african prints and fabrics our items are made with love straight from Ghana, West Africa so Go ahead.. indulge ;-) Lem Daashi- Rock It Your Way”
Lem Daashi

I used to have a Myspace page a hundred years ago -called something or the other, where I first got to know many of those moving-and-shaking in the American-Ghanaian community -right now.. And one of the personas I admired the most was a beautiful actress called Maame Yaa. Via fashion house Lem Daashi’s Facebook page, I now know her full name is Maame Yaa Boafo Abiah -and what a lovely surprise to see this fabulous sister again -and as the face of Lem Daashi’s latest collection alongside Ghana Rising fave, Jojo Abot…

Uber new to Ghana Rising’s radar, I saw some lovely images of the most attention-grabbing clothes [I’ve seen in a long time] floating around on Facebook and just had to dig deeper… -And I’m soo glad that I did, because Lem Daashi is a very special label…

You can buy the above collection via Lem Daashi’s Etsy account at: http://www.etsy.com/shop/LemDaashiAfrican?ref=search_shop_redirect

For more info visit: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lem-Daashi/255910214522153

***Photo credit: Brian Shumway

No comments:

Post a Comment