Tuesday 12 March 2013

Danny's Decorations --Ghana’s go-to-Decorators of Choice for Grand Events…..












**The decorations for the launch of Miss Ghana 2012 at the Banquet Hall, State House, Accra by Danny's Decorations…







Chic, simple and elegant outdoor decorations at A.I.C.C Gardens by Danny's Decorations… 










Fabulous Details.....



Details: fresh flowers and fab table layout by Danny's Decorations….


Details: Elegantly hung chandeliers add to the warm sparkly ambience of this fabulous setting by Danny's Decorations…..



 















Danny's Decorations’ USP is their ability to decorate very large spaces…..









Paulina Opoku-Gyimah says: I’ve had my Ghana Rising eyes on Danny's Decorations for a couple of years and I’ve watched them go from strength to strength and become one of the go-to-decorators of choice for Ghana’s style elite.

Danny's Decorations is not for the embroidered linen napkin brigade or the one thousand thread count Egyptian cotton table linen set [not yet anyway] -but for lovers of the glitzy and sparkly and the grand.

I especially loving their attention to detail and lovely touches like elegantly hung chandeliers and twinkling candles. I also celebrate their USP, –their ability to fill and decorate very large spaces ---something that very few decorators can do.

I’m also very impressed with their client list which range from decorating the Banquet Hall, State House, Accra for the launch of Miss Ghana 2012, the Rlg Hope City Dinner --to some of the smartest society weddings in Ghana. I see big things for Danny's Decorations –and can’t wait to see the decorations for their next client…

 
For more info visit: https://www.facebook.com/dannys.decorations


 

1 comment:

  1. I have attended all types of concerts including recitals, chamber music, and orchestras. This place sometimes fascinates me with its great ventilation and vibrant atmosphere.
    meetings in los angeles

    ReplyDelete