Saturday 25 May 2013

Celebrity Juice: Are Nadia Buari and Jim Iyke a couple?











POG say: Twitter and Blogland are in a tizzy over the apparent confirmation via both Nadia Buari and Jim Iyke’s twitter accounts that they are now officially a couple -and are now going public!!!!  You all know I try to leave the tabloid-y side of ermmmmmmm popular culture alone but I just couldn’t help it… I love Nadia ----So is it true??? There isn’t a week that goes by in Ghana/Africa where Nadia isn’t accused of having a baby (boy) for one Nigerian mogul or another –or going out with one Congolese singer or another or is not fighting with a fellow Ghanaian actress blah, blah, blah, blah…..  

 
Anyway, some believe that according to beautiful Ghanaian actress Nadia Buari’s twitter account at: https://twitter.com/B5sNadiaBuari she confirms her relationship with Jim Iyke by saying:

“There comes a point in ur life wen u realise who really matters, who never did and who always will.~I named him Skittles, he calls me Space.

 
 
 

And according to Nigerian actor Jim Iyke’s latest twitter at: https://twitter.com/jimiykeofficial -he said the following to Nadia:

 
“She calls me Skittles. I named her Space. D gift of laughter, companionship n trust is incomparable. BFF. Love is a f***ing beautiful thang!”

 

And the latest tweet –apparently says it all…..

“@B5sNadiaBuari. Overjoyed 4 ur new love. Reach 4 d skies n gather stars into yr #SPACE. Happiness is urs. U remain my #BFF till my hr calls.”

 
Paulina Opoku-Gyimah says: I don’t know if the above tweets mean they’re together or not, more likely that Nadia has found love and Jim is wishing her every success –no? Regardless, I wish them every success individually or as a couple…everybody deserves love and happiness….

No comments:

Post a Comment