Saturday 28 September 2013

Breaking News: Miss Ghana 2013 Carranzar Naa Okailey Shooter comes in Third place….


Left is Mrs France 2013 who came 2nd place, then the winner Miss Philippines 2013 Megan Young and our Naa looking absolutely stunning in a royal blue evening gown..  




There’s are real sweetness, an easy breezy good natured loveliness about Miss Ghana 2013 Carranzar Naa Okailey Shooter –and I’m sooo pleased for her and wish her the best…



The ever beautiful Miss Ghana 2013 Carranzar Naa Okailey Shooter looking fabulous... with Miss Ivory Coast 2013..
 

 

Wow look at Miss Philippines 2013 Megan Young who was crowned the winner…..

 






Woww....I just had to share these delectable photos of Miss South Sudan Modong Manuela Mogga …..Words fail me. She is sooo drop-dead-beautiful…When will the likes of uber dark beauties like Modong Manuela Mogga get a break -really even though I'm a proud Ghanaian I was thinking that this stunning Sudanese beauty would win. Thus, I'm thinking that its time for her to start doing high-fashion modelling -no?

 


Paulina says: I’m feeling very emotional right now and it’s all to do with Miss World, a show and competition I haven’t cared about since moving out of my parents’ home  a hundred years ago.  

I honestly haven’t been a fan of said show since forever until today –our Naa, probably the first truly beautiful Miss Ghana (I personally feel that the Miss Universe Ghana’s tend to be more beautiful) has come in third place making I believe history –well that’s what peace FM are saying anyways, by coming in the top five and I’m sooo pleased for Naa and Ghana –we deserve it!!!

I pray big things for the very sweet Miss Ghana, Carranzar Naa Okailey Shooter and wish her the best. Note to Miss Ghana’s organisers –please keep moving upwards, as Naa has proved there is no harm in picking beautiful girls… The days of choosing Maame-maame girl because they are daughters of this and that are over.  

A very big congratulations Miss Ghana 2013 Carranzar Naa Okailey Shooter




 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Congrats u made Us proud :;; Ghanaian lady are forever adorable

    Ernest
    07904238873

    ReplyDelete