Sunday 22 September 2013

Haute Nightlife: La Maison Du Cigar Accra, Ghana…





Paulina says: Cigars are not for everyone, I personally haven’t had one since my Rex Bar days in Zurich a hundred years ago but I think that for those of us who like to work hard and play hard –one night of high excess in our life is not a bad thing –no? Anyway I know I’m going to be getting some funky emails from Ghana’s moral classes……

Recently launched La Maison Du Cigar is all about sophisticated grownup fun and is adding to the growing high-end services now available to Ghana’s sybarites…

They sell exotic imported cigars to individuals, haute parties and cooperate events…and I’m thinking they’ll be fab for the boys’ room at high-end weddings… For more info about La Maison Du Cigar visit: https://www.facebook.com/LaMaisonDuCigar

4 comments:

  1. This article is very good & informative. I have gain so much information from this blog. I like your blog. Thanks for the post. I am waiting for your new post.
    cigarette holder.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have authentic cuban cigars, and want to sell will like us to do some business 0243634550 is my number

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have authentic cuban cigars, and want to sell will like us to do some business 0243634550 is my number

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a cigar clothing company in the US johnsoncigarapparel.com

    ReplyDelete