Sunday 26 January 2014

Photography: Loving Duke Tetteh-Quarshie of Focus GH Photography's Blonde Salad Shoot......



**All photos come courtesy of Focus GH Photography.....


Paulina says: I don't mean to harp on and on but I very rarely stumble upon photographs that are on point and shot in Ghana -sorry!!!! I'm uber blown away by Duke Tetteh-Quarshie, the photographer behind Focus GH's 'Blonde salad' shoot.

Its truly fabulous to see a Ghana based photographer using a real model, a beautiful specimen of  human fabulousness with a model neck and striking features... And for the make-up artist to have done a sterling job, for the hairstylist to be on-point and for the stylist to have kept the look simple -and on trend --all at once....its unbelievable....

I can't find the credit info, thus don't know the model, MUAs', stylist or hairstylist' name -but it would be good to know -no? I've also seen other really high fashion images by Accra based Duke Tetteh-Quarshie of Focus GH photography so I'll most definitely be keeping my Ghana Rising eye on his work. Who knows, with images like the ones above maybe we will work together in the near future.

To book or check out the rest of Duke Tetteh-Quarshie's portfolio visit: http://www.behance.net/focusghphotography

No comments:

Post a Comment