Wednesday 1 January 2014

Sad News: Luxury Boutique Stellar Deluxe Announces Closure.....



"Dear friends and customers. January will be our last month of trading and to recognise your loyalty we will be selling all stock at 80% off. Have a fab 2014." Stellar Deluxe

 

 

Nana Aba says: I just got that horrible feeling..., that horrible feeling of foreboding in the pit of my stomach -like I did when I first heard Virgin Atlantic was leaving Ghana last year ---when I read high-end luxury accessories' shop Stellar Deluxe, situated in the prestigious Movenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra is to seize trading from February 2013!!!

Feted for their yummy collection of high-end shoes and bags including the latest must-haves by Gucci, Jimmy Choo, Tory Burch and Christian Louboutin -I don't know if its a total goodbye, if they are relocating, if maybe the location just wasn't right for their brand, or if they were too expensive, or if their competitors (Fifth Avenue) just got more competitive or if Ghanaians are just not used to buying their 'Louboutins' in Ghana, or not enough marketing, or underground spiritual games or just market forces -but I'm sad...

I just hope Stellar Deluxe closing like Virgin Atlantic leaving Ghana is not an indicator of something, something......please heaven!!!

Anyway, Stellar Deluxe are having a huge clearance sale with 80% off goods -so get down to the Movenpick Ambassador Hotel Accra -quick-sharp for some serious bargains....

I truly hope that this isn't the beginning of the end of the Stellar group in Ghana... For more info visit: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Stellar-Deluxe-Luxury-Shoes-Bags-Accessories/161275713972201

No comments:

Post a Comment