Saturday 15 February 2014

Fashion: Accessories by Ankbo







Jewellery by: Ankbo
Photographer :Ekow Blay Photography (https://www.facebook.com/EkowBlayPhotography)
Model :
Ruth Perry






White beaded clutch "for the prospective Bride"..... Ankbo
 
 
"You only have one chance to dazzle at your traditional wedding,we'll be happy to help u achieve that n more...call us. Ankbo...Inspired Elegance." Ankbo
 


"The Ankbo Gazelle Collection consists of clutches and bags crafted with a combination of beads and fabric. It was inspired by the graceful countenance of the Gazelle which embodies gracefulness, elegance and beauty. Hence this collection is dedicated to all Graceful Women who want to make a bold statement without trying too hard.Let's raise our glasses to....Graceful Women." Ankbo


 
"Flaunt your Ankbo accessories like I did recently at a friend's wedding.Send us pix of you doing just that." Ankbo
 


Paulina says: New to La Ghana Rising Blog radar is lovely Accra based accessories label Ankbo -offering a kaleidoscope of must-have earrings, necklaces and beaded clutches et al... I don't know much about the lovely lady behind this label (pictured above) but Ankbo is very impressive and I'll endeavour to keep my GR beady eye on this label, and check it out on my next visit to Ghana...

For more info or to purchase any of the above lovelies visit: https://www.facebook.com/Ankbo
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thanx for the mention. A friend told me about this and so i checked it out.I'll be looking forward to seeing you when you come to Ghana. You can reach me on the number on my facebook page.

    ReplyDelete