Saturday 5 July 2014

Keep Calm it was my birthday a few days ago........




 Cakes over the week.....................








I love flowers....






Birthday presents::: A couple of perfumes here and there including Eau Lente by Diptyque, a yummy Moroccan Rose candle by True Grace; as you can see I love rose everything including REN's Rose bath & body oils --a designer bangle, and designer purse.. Note, if you look through my mess above, --you'll see the new 18 La Lune perfume mi maame bought me...



Paulina says: Just celebrated a really big birthday, in fact, all my birthday from now on are going to be very big (mercy) but I'm truly thankful to the almighty for the lovely week I've had.....it also made very clear to me ---who mattered, and who didn't.

Ohhh ---it was also good to discover that I share my lovely birthday with one Nicole Scherzinger, I love her and now know why she's sooo fabulous. Anyways, I got a few bits and bobs -the thing is.....nobody ever knows what to buy me --or in the case of my family, -remembers anymore!!!

Even though I told the younger brother I fancy a small small holiday with little Jojo to --say----Spain, ---- the Costa Brava would do, ---he seems to have forgotten!!!

Still no problem, the Opoku-Gyimahs are all spent out. --My little brother's uber elegant outdoor wedding of a lifetime ---means most of us are broke (laughter) ---I love them tooo much that's my problem.

Anywaysss, mi maame made up for the clan and took me out for a celebratory Tea 'n' Cakes and then bought me D&G's 18 La Lune --such a clean and fresh lovely scent for summer -my mummy has such good taste.


I spent the evening with my little man, Jojo -and had salad, corn-on-the-cob, smoked salmon et al -and then had loads of cake --as you do!! Calories???? Honey its far too late for me to worry about them now, ---nope, I'll win the lottery and have a lapband fitted (that should do it)...

I got a magazine and flowers (tulips above) from Jojo and I treated myself to probably my biggest purchase in some three yearsssss, --that beyond red snakeskin clutch above......I can't tell you what I paid for it, -cause even though I've being saving my child benefit money (laughter) --most of yousss wouldn't understand!!!


My only problem right now is that ---I was planning on celebrating my birthday forever, well, until Jojo's own in August --but he said he's had enough --all I talk about are presents and birthdays (I think its because deep down I'm in shock --I'm not good with birthdays)...

Still I love presents sooo amma keep on celebrating............ xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment