Tuesday 14 April 2015

Must Watch TV: Venus Vs Mars on Sky Living, every Thursday at 11pm........

 
Vanessa Vanderpuye as Shakira on Venus Vs Mars
 


Paulina says: You know when you meet someone and you get good vibes, well I always get good vibes when I meet the ever gorgeous actress and model, Vanessa Vanderpuye!!!

Humble and beautiful inside and out, --I've always had a feeling Vanessa who plays Shakira on Venus Vs Mars was going to make it --in one form or another -and she has -Amen!!

Thus, a very big warm congratulations to this Ghana Rising fave, ---who, alongside the cast of Venus Vs Mars, have arisen from obscurity, mainly --being viewed by loyal fans online to big time stuntin (omgoodness I promised I'd never use that word and I have -mercy) on Sky Living (107) every Thursdays at 11pm (no mean feat for a niche 'black'/urban drama)!!!!
 
Soooo remember.......don't forget to tune into Sky Living on 107 or Sky Living HD on 230 this Thursday at 11pm to watch our girl Vanessa... Ghana Rising Blog wishes Vanessa Vanderpuye all her hearts desires and more success. We are proud of you. x  
To keep up with Vanessa Vanderpuye, visit her Twitter page via: https://twitter.com/VVBrownskin

For more info about Sky Living's Venus Vs Mars visit: https://twitter.com/followvenus

3 comments:

  1. Nice blog with great posts!

    http://kibuadesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 years ago I had warts, I was treated with some liquid applied to the warts they continued to grow and spread... The next 2 doctors did laser surgery to remove them. 1 year after the surgery, they grew back close to where the 1st ones were' so I was finally told it was hpv. I have had it for very long time, I contract it from my cheated boyfriend and I found out he was also infected and I end up the relationship between us. the warts was so embarrasses because it started spreading all over I have be dealing with this things for very long time the last treatment I take was About 2 years ago I applied natural treatment from Dr onokun herbal cure, a week after applying the treatment all the warts was gone. it's now 2 years and some months I don't have single wart or any symptoms of hpv. wow"" it's great, Dr onokun has finally cured me. Anyone living with hpv contact Dr onokun for natural treatment.
    His email address: dronokunherbalcure@gm‎ail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Experience more movies available on showbox application. Perfect choice for movie enthusiasts, where a secure update of the free movie app is available at: https://showboxvpn.com

    ReplyDelete